Club Euro:Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Club Euro:Society

The New Official forum for Euro:Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekend GTG?

Go down 
+2
Tropic
LB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LB
Admin
LB

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Dave I don't know if you still had that Sunday GTG at TGIF...?
Back to top Go down
https://eurosociety.forumotion.com
Tropic

Tropic

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:44 pm

that died a week after h2o
Back to top Go down
R32R1
Lieutenant Meathead
Lieutenant Meathead
R32R1

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:04 pm

yeah that hostess wasnt worth it anymore lol
Back to top Go down
LB
Admin
LB

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 pm

R32R1 wrote:
yeah that hostess wasnt worth it anymore lol

LMAO

I think for around spring time or so we should set up a GTG on the weekend....but not every weekend...maybe once every two weeks or so...so more people come by...kinda like Applebees pt 2 for the people who cant make it on the weekdays etc
Back to top Go down
R32R1
Lieutenant Meathead
Lieutenant Meathead
R32R1

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:11 pm

but at fridays down the road??
Back to top Go down
LB
Admin
LB

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:58 pm

Thats where it was originally...I wanna say like 12ish Sundays at TGIFs were the norm...ten we'd go cruisin right D?
Back to top Go down
vscrub
General of Douchebaggery
General of Douchebaggery
vscrub

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:50 am

Those were the original dealys.
Back to top Go down
OneMcee

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:11 pm

yea back when no one gave a fuck...those were the good ol days that i enjoyed and im pretty sure everyone else did. but as soon as applebees started it seems it went downhill from there. I miss those days, when no one was feuding with each other...VSCRUBS and E:S could chill together with no issues and no backstabbing, we all partied together on saturday nights and then got everyone together on cold sunny sunday afternoons. somehow JUST LIKE A HIGHSCHOOL, everyone joined their own little cliques within in the group and would talk shit about others and fight about stupid shit. I miss those cold days man! seriously I do...thats what I came into this for, those types of experiences not the bullshit. I've liked VW's since I was a kid, i didnt think one year of bein apart of a VW scene would almost ruin my image of the VW product! 1year!!! I saw a change just from October of 07 til now. ppl like chris and camera whore who have been around it longer than everyone on this forum, and chris longer than anyone i know, have seen a huge change since they got started. which is somethin like 7+ years for you chris right? its fucked up man where has it gone? oh well end rant sorry
Back to top Go down
Tropic

Tropic

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:19 pm

ive been on vortex since the begginning of 04 and i have seen a huge change myself, i think its due to the fact or alot of younger kids who just got there license and such getting a vw and becoming a hot shot and just in general alot more people getting vw's
Back to top Go down
OneMcee

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:37 pm

thats expected though...its not like there was gonna be a cutoff after a certain point where kids just werent gonna buy VW's...yea kids seem to follow the leader and do whats "cool" but its more or less the Two-Faced ppl thats the problem. The ppl that are your friend yet have diahrea(sp?) at the mouth about you and then suddenly turn their back on you...the ppl that fuck other ppl over in many different ways whether it be friendship, relationship, or money issues...oh and the biggest thing of it all, JEALOUSY. everyone feels that their car is better than the others car and then ppl say things about the other car and the word travels to that person and they say shit in return and then it all blows up. Everyones car has to be of show quality, you feel you have to listen to what other ppl say you should do...dont get this get that...those wheels are played get these instead, your paint job is whack why would you do that you're stupid...its your own car do with it what you want. thats what this scene is all about...VW=creativity. ppl outside of the scene ask why we do some of the things we do, its because we like to be different. but can we be different together and not make everyone feel like they have to get coilovers, respectable "in" wheels and a cool paint job...i used to hear it all the time, id invite the guys to a show and id get responses like i dont wanna come man my car has no mods, or i dont wanna come man my car is messy and looks like shit because of this and this...who cares?!?! i cant blame them for feeling that why cause i know why they do...i would've driven my shitbox golf to shows if it runnin right...and you guys know i drove that thing whenever i could even when it wasnt runnin perfect. how many times did i ride on the highway with only 4 gears lol i just wanted to enjoy what WAS the best part of my life. i want that back
Back to top Go down
OneMcee

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:42 pm

for old times sake:

Weekend GTG? N1488450351_30095060_3638
Back to top Go down
Tropic

Tropic

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:46 pm

that is very true, everyone always has to one up the other.

i sort of wish i got the evo now but whatever...its all made up when you go to h2o
Back to top Go down
OneMcee

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:51 pm

yea cause everyone is plastered and see a shitload of dope european cars. theres nothing but good times at events like that. but it should be all the time...not just select weekends
Back to top Go down
veedubmk3

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:07 pm

shit has changed, id have to agree with that. people at the gtg's have made their own clicks, i cant put on a finger on an exact reason. i know alot of the kids from the warwick area stayed together at the gtgs after a while, maybe its because they chilled out side of the gtg's together because they were local..? idk and its not a bad thing. i noticed after a while i mainly talked with the northern guys, and id say thats due to the same reason. ive been around since the beginning of this crew pretty much, although i don't see myself in that picture lol. its too bad things have changed, but theres nothing stopping improvement i guess..
Back to top Go down
LB
Admin
LB

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Jeff those were the real old days lol....I see mostly VScrubs and shit...LOU is there lol so that tells you how old that pic is...

But this is mainly why I got this forum back up, I don't know what happened to the other one, the Warwick thread is always getttin locked etc...basically...we all lost touch...and I'm tryin to bring that shit back...yea we've always had "cliques" (sp?) and its understandable bc some people are closer to others etc. but I think once a show comes up we all should roll together, because even tho there are "cliques" we all are still friends...we just need to get along and not bullshit as much in front of the "other" clubs that still take us as a bunch of "stock driving high schoolers"...we all have our fun and I don't think the other clubs see that, we don't need dues to be a good club, just need to represent ourselves in good form and show up together.

And if anyone has a problem with someone else...settle it between whoever it might be, dont get everyone else involved cuz thats how we break apart
Back to top Go down
OneMcee

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:29 pm

amen to that...most of us are all still friends, but theres ppl on here that have sour feelings about me and i have sour feelings about them but you know what if they approach me like grundle did thru pm, im willing to change that. so if those ppl want to make things better with me shoot me a pm and lets talk
Back to top Go down
LB
Admin
LB

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Look at these cool guys lol

Weekend GTG? N669712950_361122_3254

Weekend GTG? N669712950_357942_4897

Last edited by LB on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Well Lou doesn't count...he sold us out lol)
Back to top Go down
vscrub
General of Douchebaggery
General of Douchebaggery
vscrub

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Honestly, i am not affiliated with any club, i love you lb and darryn you guys know that. me and bodio have had are differences but we resolved them in the correct manor, hes a damn good kid if you ask me. but i never would have taken anything public but certain people wont respond unless confronted in a situation that might make them look bad. i have been here longer than the majority of the people still in the scene in the new england area, its bad when your a veteran at 22. but this has been my thing as long as i can remember. people that have come in and started crap with me was over a girl, mainly cause they wanted what i had. crap my own club bit the dust cause of her, a club of 7 years, longer standing than osd. all started as friends and thats what i wanted it to be. but its w.e the scene is nothing like it use to be, shit h2o might be the only remnance of what it use to be like. everything else is corporate and not fun anymore, that sucks. it sucks when i know that this show season is gonna blow for me cause it will be a constant competition between me and dave bags.

Ive never been one to hump anyones leg, i get by on my own for the most part. and i am also the person that you all know states his mind and wears my heart on my sleeve. my good friends and the people who really know me know ill be the first one there to help you in any situation, and the people who are my enemies know that im not fun to have as an enemy, i wont change who i am to appease anyone, i will tell you your a fucking moron, and i will not back down to shit, even when i prolly should, its not me. i dont really care who likes me or not. what people dont understand is that i have like 4 groups of friends that are all good people, so if one group wants to fuck me over, ur just making things easier for me. im done with dealing with peoples crap for to long have i sat on the sideline and held my feelings back, the one thing that i give alex is that she helped me to finnaly realize that its all about me, and no one else. i dont care who you are or what you are to me, screw me over and youll regret it.

all that said, i will continue my quest for vw greatness cause thats what i do, i build sexilicious vw's. LB, nigga d, Jon T, Eric, bodio, you guys are all good eggs man and im glad that at least we can say we are cool. as for everyone else who has fucked me over in one way or another good luck with your lifes cause karma is a bitch and it will be back to bite your ass. think of what alex did to me, think of her as karma. and just cause i didnt state you in the friends little section there doesnt mean i dont like you, just means i dont trust you and will not count on you, you arent the ones who have fucked me they know who they are. you just were followers to a shitty cause. remember im the one who has been in this scene, the majority have just entered. and for those who are just 1 to 2 years in, if you dont like how the scene is and how clique'y its become do something about it. change it. when people talk shit for no reason stand up for what you know is right and tell them to shut up and get over themselves.
Back to top Go down
OneMcee

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:33 pm

oh yea just to clear things up here i feel as if ive been driven out of E:S so thats where I am, i am no longer runnin the show. im on my own and it seems like Camera Whore would like to take the controls. Bodio i feel you're one of those ppl that i need to talk to IF you would like anything to be resolved if not then fine i cant force you or anyone to do anything they dont wanna. Chris I love you man no homo you know that you is my boy, same goes for you LB and you Jon. i trust you guys the most you're like brothers to me. But i'd like to resolve shit with bodio, schavone, and i feel jesse and i should to even though we're cool...atleast i think we are. but like i said im just gonna do my own thing and worry about school and my future and not try to manage a club. i just cant do it, and i dont trust ppl the same anymore. im not sayin i wont roll with you guys anywhere when im around cause i definitely will, but im not gonna run a club that doesnt respect me or like me even.
Back to top Go down
vscrub
General of Douchebaggery
General of Douchebaggery
vscrub

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:09 pm

im straight just done with dealing with what you have to deal with to be part of or run a club, not worth the bs.
Back to top Go down
OneMcee

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:12 pm

yea its ridiculous...besides i have better things to worry about, like school
Back to top Go down
vscrub
General of Douchebaggery
General of Douchebaggery
vscrub

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:13 pm

and life for christs sake. lol
Back to top Go down
OneMcee

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:16 pm

yea...but wow we went waaay of topic...you guys should definitely have a weekend gtg. start that shit now who gives a shit about the cold...we didnt back then why should you now? all those pics you posted LB are from February. it was cold
Back to top Go down
veedubmk3

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:29 am

are you staying down in florida mofo
Back to top Go down
OneMcee

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:36 am

only for school...ill be back in RI for the summer time...jeff you've been there for alllllooooong time and ive always respected you. you're cool
Back to top Go down
veedubmk3

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:43 am

i appreciate that, and the same goes for you all day. i remember the first day me and some dudes were going to meet you guys at OB. haha we needed help getting there and ya'll sent this white gangster terd who was like "yo, you guys headin' to the OB?!, follow me!" hah nothing against the kid but it was absolutely hilarious, hands down.
Back to top Go down
OneMcee

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:48 am

brendan mcgowan lmao...that kid fuckin kills me but yea thats how he is unfortunately. he drives his mom old b5 a4 1.8t tiptronic now...oh and thanks man i appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Tropic

Tropic

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:40 am

darryn sent ya a pm.
Back to top Go down
OneMcee

Weekend GTG? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend GTG?   Weekend GTG? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:03 am

sent one back afro
Back to top Go down