Club Euro:Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Club Euro:Society

The New Official forum for Euro:Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars

Go down 
+2
vscrub
Jesse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse

o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars Empty
PostSubject: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:13 pm

i would have put free, but i would feel like i was taking advantage tongue
fuck.
Back to top Go down
vscrub
General of Douchebaggery
General of Douchebaggery
vscrub

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:51 pm

they arent cheap my man, looking in the 1500 to 2500 for one with like 30k on it.
Back to top Go down
robGTI

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:20 am

i got 3 in my shed
Back to top Go down
JonTIV

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:38 am

robGTI wrote:
i got 3 in my shed

affraid

Lies.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:43 am

i can get one with lowish miles for 1200 from underground, just don't want to go through them again
Back to top Go down
vscrub
General of Douchebaggery
General of Douchebaggery
vscrub

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:38 pm

ya did you think of the shipping from florida or not. on a transmission.
Back to top Go down
vscrub
General of Douchebaggery
General of Douchebaggery
vscrub

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:40 pm

o and to tell you the truth i dont trust his shit, i bough tmy car from him. funny how i drove it bakc and blew all the coils, the clutch and the turbo went on the drive home and i was drving more normal than i think you could. and i was told it was BONE STOCK. ended up having motor work, giac chip on a rewired ecu cause it use to be gt30 and stand alone. theres no lemon law in florida. so i got screwed, so make sure you have someone from florida go look at that tranny. like daryn hes right down the road.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:28 pm

yea 1200 shipped was the quote he gave me, and i know his shit, it sucks at best.
Back to top Go down
OneMcee

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:12 pm

yea let me know if i can be off assistance i know exactly where it is
Back to top Go down
JonTIV

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:36 pm

vscrub wrote:
o and to tell you the truth i dont trust his shit, i bough tmy car from him. funny how i drove it bakc and blew all the coils, the clutch and the turbo went on the drive home and i was drving more normal than i think you could. and i was told it was BONE STOCK. ended up having motor work, giac chip on a rewired ecu cause it use to be gt30 and stand alone. theres no lemon law in florida. so i got screwed, so make sure you have someone from florida go look at that tranny. like daryn hes right down the road.

I wouldn't believe anything he said when you found out it was a salvaged title.
Back to top Go down
vscrub
General of Douchebaggery
General of Douchebaggery
vscrub

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:14 pm

no i knew it was salvage, i bought it that way. it was the fact that he said it wasnt modified,a nd than all that stuff was wrong. and i dont believe that what totaled it was all that was broken, there was def more things wrong that he wasnt saying. granted the thing is like brand new all around now, that ive dumped 10k in maintence and oem parts alone.
Back to top Go down
R32R1
Lieutenant Meathead
Lieutenant Meathead
R32R1

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Holy shit I didn't know your car had that!!
Back to top Go down
vscrub
General of Douchebaggery
General of Douchebaggery
vscrub

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:28 am

what that it was gt30, or the fact that i have a built bottom end lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars   o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars Empty

Back to top Go down

o2m tranny brand new for a hundred dollars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Euro:Society :: Classifieds :: Wanted-
Jump to: